February is a month full of celebrations – Black History Month, Allied Arts Month, and of course, Valentine’s Day. Here are some of our favorite OKCityCard offers to help you save a little money while you treat your person this weekend!
- New Leaf Florist – Surprise your special someone with flowers! If you’re looking to branch out from the classic red roses with baby’s breath bouquet, go for some peonies and hydrangeas instead. Save 10% on your purchase when you show your OKCityCard.
- Naifeh Fine Jewelry – The results are in, and diamonds are still a girl’s best friend! Head on over to Naifeh Fine Jewelry to get jewels for your significant other tax free with your OKCityCard.
- Edible Arrangements – Let’s be honest, the best gifts are edible! Send your hungry honey a treat they can eat, and get 10% off with your OKCityCard!
- Oklahoma City Ballet – If you and your Valentine enjoy Shakespearean drama and pirouettes, you will fall in love with the OKC Ballet production of Romeo and Juliet! The OKC Philharmonic is providing the music, and your OKCityCard is providing you 2-for-1 ticket prices.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes – These sweet cakes are the perfect gift for any time, but with their offer of 15% off any cake purchase, your yummy gift is even sweeter!
We hope that your Valentine’s Day weekend is full of love and savings! Keep up to date with everything Allied Arts and OKCityCard on social media and on our app.